the Rift

You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

I pass through the eerie waters like a dark wraith.

I care little of the foul swamp clinging to me, wading through mire and murk with equal eagerness. I am lost within the whirl of my mind, troubled extensively by the recent events.

I think part of me wishes that one of the dead will rise and drag me beneath. Perhaps an end would be more peaceful than an ongoing existence.
I doubt I am brave enough to truly accept that should I be faced with it though.

The soul rebels against the idea of death. It is in our very nature to live and survive.

Sighing I glance up and lock eyes with the pale colt. I recognize him as one of the herd. I know little of him, never having met him, but holding my rank as I do it is imperative that I know my fellow herd mates.

Perplexed as to why a small colt would be out here I approach him, curiosity seen in the cock of my head. Cracking a frail smile as I near sweep my tail around and draw flowers for him. They pop from the decay here, black, but still beautiful in their own right. I hope to bring him comfort, but I think I do it more for myself than he in this moment. A sign that there is life and hope even in the most dismal of places in the darkest of hours.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ink - 12-03-2012, 02:04 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM