the Rift

You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silver's meant to burn forever

The yearling looks up and into the black eyes of the older youth, slightly startled to see a familiar face there. Well, familiar may be too generous a word, as the two had never officially met, but the little one had watched Ink from a distance. They were opposites in everything, Ahriman was as pale as the other was black, and the colt couldn’t help but smile at the notion. The pupilless eyes of the older gave a slightly eerie feeling, but when the other started drawing flowers upon the ground before him, he felt instantly reassured, a wide smile spearing on his face.

In his mane, he carried proudly a white flower that had been given to him by one of the spirits in the Veins when he had been there; despite the many months that had come to pass, the flower did not wither away. It was most certainly magical, Ahriman told himself. “Those are beautiful, thank you,” he spoke in his light voice, stepping a little closer to the other. “This place gives me the chills. Do you venture here often?” he inquired, peering out across the murky waters, the air thick and unpleasant. “I am Ahriman by the way, I don’t think we have been introduced.

AHRIMAN

Messages In This Thread
You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM