the Rift

You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silver's meant to burn forever

Ahriman wanted to believe in the good in all living things, much like his mother always had. From birth he had been taught tolerance and trust, and the sight of a familiar face made him relax instantly. Ahri had been born with an ancient soul, wise beyond his years and often acting much older than he really was. He had taken upon himself to protect his mother and his younger siblings, and it had matured him on many levels; for a time, his life was good. But he had no idea yet what was in store for him.

Lobes were perked forward in interest, but the other did not seem to have any intention of answering his question. The cold seeped slowly through his thin, pale coat, already shed and ready for summer. Shivering lightly, mulberry gaze flutter to the shadows that seemed to gather everywhere; was there movement? Attention was turned back to the black youth in front of him, but yet no response was given, only an exhale of air and a shrug of the shoulders. Pale colt looked puzzled for a moment, not quite sure why the other would not speak to him, but then realized that maybe he couldn’t.

The picture of the reindeer captured his attention, and he watched it intensely as it seemingly moved. Glancing up at the older colt, he spoke. “I think I understand,” the colt replied, a friendly smile twitching at the corner of his lips. “Will you accompany me on a walk? It’s getting dark and I’m freezing, to be honest.

AHRIMAN

Messages In This Thread
You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM