the Rift

You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open]

Ink Posts: 121
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 6 years
Blu

He reacts in a way I do not expect.

There is no sneer that spreads on his features signifying the hatred of one so different and weak. There is no pained light of pity that crinkles in the corners of his eyes, secretly a thanks that he should be stronger. There is no confusion or fear or ...anything. He stays the same.

I exhale heavily, perplexed by this attitude. It's not one I've ever met, even in those I would loosely consider friends, they had all undergone some change towards me once they knew.

I tilt my head, cautiously curious, but nod when he mentions taking a walk. With my mind not so cocooned in the ills of my fate these past days the stench and the chill of the bog has begun to set into me as well. I cannot ignore such a din any longer when there is a brightness so close to hoof. As Ahriman turns to move I smile shyly and fall into place beside him.

As we walk I paint for us, trying to smudge away some of the atrocities of existence and recreate a world significantly more beautiful.
If only I truly could.

I N K

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ink - 12-05-2012, 05:42 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM