the Rift

You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open]

Ahriman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

silver's meant to burn forever

Walking along slowly, the pale youth stepped with caution as the deceitfully calm waters could be a deathtrap for the reckless. He stayed close to the black artist, feeling the warmth of his body faintly against his own. Mulberry gaze watched the magnificent drawings that unfolded before him, smiling in appreciation; it was rare that anyone did anything for him to make him feel better.

For a fleeting second, his eyes left the drawings and drifted to the other’s face, before flickering away. What he felt in that moment disturbed him, but he did not let it show.

The bog was a little less grim in comfortable company. “I don’t live in the Edge anymore,” he spoke silently. It had been a painful decision when his mother chose to sever the bonds and live as an outcast, but Ahriman had followed her. “I need to look out for mother, and the little ones,” he continued after a small pause, not quite sure why this subject was suddenly brought up. Maybe he had had a need to talk about it that had been neglected for a while. It wasn’t like he could talk to Daenerys about it; he didn’t want to hurt her or make her feel bad.

What Ahriman did not realize was that he was the kid and she the parent. Such a young soul should not have to worry about those things. In time, he would learn.

AHRIMAN

Messages In This Thread
You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-03-2012, 02:36 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-04-2012, 04:07 PM
RE: You wanna teach me to dance? [Blu, open] - by Ahriman - 12-08-2012, 07:23 PM