Hour of Need [RE, Tor]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

Burns like that should hurt, pegasus, unless you have burned all your nerves,
What could he do but nod to the healer's truth? How could he explain to her about the snow beast he fought, the blue orb of it's soul that had sunk into his skull? Looking up towards the doe's ivory face with a conflicted expression, he decided to try. Maybe she would know how to help him. "My sense of touch has been almost nonexistent lately. My eyes have turned blue, I only hunger for snow, and my skin is cold, no matter how long I stand in the sun. You are a skilled healer; will you keep your patient's information confidential?" Frosted eyes narrowed beneath a cocked brow, ready to gauge her reaction.
Interrupting his worried thoughts, the warm scent of earth seemed to rise, and his gaze grew intrigued at the lady's magic while she worked to heal the ailing chick. Where did this mare come from? Surely such a skilled equine did not roam the wilderness with no group or family? Where ever she originated, the palomino was extremely glad of her help. This was a start, and a good one at that. He would care for the fledgling, even if it mean hunting meat for it.

Suddenly the strange pulse of magic began to strike him, and he could feel the dull ebb of it's touch just beyond his faded senses. As the magic seemed to have completed it's work, he looked back up to Tor's face. He had been distracted by the effects of her magic, but he had not missed her kind words. Maybe not everyone would think him crazy for saving the chick after all. "I could not let it die." He spoke softly, cerulean pools drifting down towards the newly healed eagle. Tor was right; it would need food, and herbs to help it gain strength. He would have to keep an eye on himself as well, for if his lungs gave out there would be more than a young bird left in need. Drawing in a deep breath, he pulled himself to his feet, wing curling to cup the small eagle in it's downy feathers as he rose. "I must repay you for your help, Tor the wandering healer." He said with a grateful smile. "If you seek shelter, or protection, you are welcome to take refuge in the Throat whenever you have need. And if you are threatened out there in the wilds, I will be glad to aid you." A promise lay in his honest gaze as it rested upon the seraph's feathered form.

Messages In This Thread
Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Leander - 12-03-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Tor - 12-03-2012, 07:54 PM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Leander - 12-04-2012, 06:47 AM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Tor - 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Random Event - 12-05-2012, 10:24 AM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Leander - 12-05-2012, 04:31 PM
RE: Hour of Need [RE, Tor] - by Random Event - 12-05-2012, 08:13 PM