Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

A fourth god.

A... fourth god.

Who sided with the fucking, yellow-bellied, sneaking, conniving, filthy, lying, bitching, asshole unicorns.

A fourth god.

No. I did not know his 'name'. I did not want to know the filth's name, nor his breed, nor who he was, not even the sound of his voice or his scent.

I came trudging silently towards the back of the group, trying not to whimper in pain as my blasted legs touched the snow. I did not speak, did not sigh, kept my head low. These bastards. One day, I would make them pay. But not Deimos. I wouldn't go near Deimos, not for anything. Instead, I watched the stars above this night, soaking in the hot springs. The water was hot, hot baby hot, and hurt as well as soothed my wounds all at the same time. Wisps of heat curled into the air, twisting with infinite grace. I had once been graceful. Now I was a stodgy, banged-up old pegasus stuck in with a group of idiotic, primped, puffed-up, half-faced, double-tongued bastards.

Bastards.

I watched the skies sparkling with light. I would love to go for a fly, but my primaries were still wisps on my wings. Trust me, if I could run I would. But I couldn't. Fucking unicorns! Fucking useless unicorns who fucking beat me up who fucking hate everyone who were fucking each other to have more fucking babies!

I sighed, leaning against the side of the pool. My wings were drifting over the water, holding me afloat in my pain and misery and hate. Unicorns. I hate them.

""

Messages In This Thread
light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM