the Rift

light not so bright [open]

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

"Svetlana the Stormchaser, Chieftess of the Foothills." The title doesn't seem to fit right into my mouth anymore, awkward and twisted. I am no Chieftess here in this cold land. At least this mare has children three still- but I have none to accompany me. I tilt my head, studying the paint who seems so maternly and so warrior-like. I may have a smooth tongue at times (and at others quite a nasty one), but I am warrior at heart, and it tends to show through.

I rise up through the water like an angel rising from the deep as the fucked-up unicorn named Valentine approaches, a sneer on his face. He speaks of playing with his food, and I spit at his feet, flatten my ears despite the hideous wounds inflicted on them and the rest of my body. I do not give him more reason to injure me, however, and I sink back, a fearful shadow in my body of snow. What kind of coward have I become? "Leave it Solstice. He's not worth your trouble." I rasp, sinking back into the waters that soothe my soul with their heat.

Messages In This Thread
light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-03-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-05-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 10:36 PM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Solstice - 12-11-2012, 06:04 AM
RE: light not so bright [open] - by Svetlana - 12-16-2012, 08:49 PM