the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies

Birdsong has always been my favorite season. We called it something different back home, but the landscape is the same regardless of location. The snows have melted, a blessing after the harsh Frostfall that we have endured, and have been replaced with emerald blankets of grass, dotted here and there with nature's colorful accessories, flowers. Animals are emerging from their winter hideaways, carefully poking their heads into the spring warmth, like turtles in their shells. But they, too, are eager to taste the energy of the sun once more, and soon enough they scatter throughout the lands, making everything alive with the chitter of various species. Birds tweet overhead, each song weaving with the others to create the unique melody of spring - I'm assuming that is why these Helovians call it Birdsong. I am convinced that there is nothing quite so beautiful in all the world.

I have travelled from the Veins of the Gods following my encounter with the Sun God - what a glorious meeting that was - and arrived at the Foothills. I didn't know if I would find what I was searching for there. The Sun had given me a task, and I would fulfill his request, both to gain what I had asked for and to appease him, for I should not like to see what happened to those who failed. And so I have travelled, arriving in the Foothills, not quite knowing how to proceed. I am not of a herd, myself, though I am soon to be - the thought fills me with trepidation - and so I haven't the slightest clue what rituals or rules I might have to follow. Would I, a simple mare searching for a simple answer, be deemed a trespasser? Or would I be welcomed, and given what I needed, and allowed to wander on my merry way? Well, I wouldn't find out by standing around. Cautiously, I called out, hovering on the edge of the herdland, my body tensed to leap into flight if need be, but solidly on the ground for the time being.

Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM