the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

The Dauntless wandered around his lands in search for his older brother Evers. He needed to speak with his now equal. In their past Archibald had always been the superior one, and not just between Evers and himself--Archibald was Mandrake's favorite son. The black knight still believed he was held in the highest esteem, but for once in their lives Evers and Archibald held equal ranks within a herd. He estimated that with their rise to power Mandrake would push the other sons to strive for high ranks--especially Tajheri. With Archibald as a warlord, he knew his mother would push her other battle skilled son to General. Archibald scoffed at the though--Tajheri would need to learn to control his temper better before the Chief would be ready to promote his brother.

Distracted by all the thoughts of his family Archibald only noticed the newcomer by Loretta's growl. With forward pricked ears Archibald turned and trotted towards the winged one. The scent that wafted towards him did not resemble any of the other herds; she was obviously an outcast. The black knight's golden eyes flashed over her smaller frame, taking in strengths and weaknesses and committing them to memory. Lifting his body into a dominant stature Archibald picked up to a trot to lessen the distance between them. "Stranger, you are asking entrance into the Windtossed Foothills. I am Archibald the Dauntless, a Chief of the herd."

Archibald stopped when he was a few Loretta sized bounds away, lifting his head and locking eyes with the new mare. He noticed her posture. She was nervous, wings slightly extended and ready for a quick take off. She should feel nervous when stepping into his land and not falling under his command, for the Dauntless was not always a forgiving creature. In fact, Mandrake molded his unforgiving nature with her quick taste to hold grudges. The older draft had made Archibald everything she wanted, and he would continue to be so until the day she died.

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-09-2012, 12:16 AM