the Rift

to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

Archibald the Dauntless

Something inside of the black knight was fueled on the acts of fear that came from the pegasus mare. Her fear of him, of Loretta, it pushed pure, golden joy through his veins. Satisfaction, surely, from the years Mandrake had taught him; his mother would be pleased as well. He wondered if she were here now, sitting silently in the trees, her body smaller in her second form, silent and deadly as a wraith. The Chief felt no discomfort in his mother's continuous watching--he knew every move he made caused her heart to swell in pride and her brain to form devious plans for him. With narrowed eyes Archibald solidified his body, legs spread evenly to balance his substantial weight, head up and set forward with narrowed eyes.

"What is it you seek, Sohalia?" Archibald bristled at the thought of the Sun God, the bastard had damaged his lands. Archibald's only like of the gods rested on the shoulders of the Earth God--the one that had blessed him so much. The Dauntless knew that the God of the Foothills could see his power--which, in Archibald's mind, had been the reason the draft tri-brid had granted him with his immensely powerful magic as well as his loyal bitch, Loretta. As far as the others went, Archibald felt indifferent or despised them--as in the case with the Sun God. "I should grant you nothing, for your God" He spat the word God, venom dripping from each of the letters, "Has done nothing but destroy my home since I have been here."

Feeling Archibald's blatant distance for this new creature, Loretta bent her legs and lowered her body slightly, ready to spring. Her lips raised and wrinkled over her mouth, a gate of pearly fangs ready to snap as she displayed her silent snarl. Archibald's tail flicked dully over his back legs, stray strands of the black appendage snapping Loretta's backside. The dark ears that broke the flow of the Chief's mane to his forelock twitched as thoughts ran through his deep mind.

[I am so sorry for this >.< My muse is low]

I am a weapon powerful

beyond belief

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Sohalia - 12-04-2012, 12:44 AM
RE: to be a .k i l l e r. [Archibald] - by Archibald - 12-24-2012, 11:53 PM