the Rift

All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: darttable2.png]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

The slave spoke of Rapha being his name, which d'Artagnan barely heard as thoughts we're whisked away down the alley of poison and death. Thinking about all the new possibilities of finding more murderous roots, stems, leaves and flower heads to do his bidding. The dun said nothing and carried on eating and they all stood in relative silence for a while until his tricky Nurse turned up. The shade raising a brow and inwardly noting that this time she had followed him, saving the piece of information for future conversations. Her words came with soft feminine tones to which d'Art grunted as she pointed out his sore lack in manners, snatching up another clump of grass apparently unperturbed. Pitch tail flicking from side to side.

It was then the leggy boy of wood colouring spoke in answering to Kou's question, finally the Doctor's ears twitching with curiosity. Eyes flickering between them with an unspoken question; how did they know each other? Was he just not paying attention? Most likely. A piece of grass sat idly in his mouth, sticking out through grey lips as they spoke to one another. The Nightshade wondered why this Shuler had been in hiding, what was he hiding from? Blank and comprehending was his expression when the boy turned to him, d'Artagnan's pools lowering to a glower. Who the fuck is he staring at?

It was then his face contorted into one of offence when he was idly gestured to. The red fling his head into the air and snorted, finishing of the spare bit of grass in his mouth. Feeling it's juices run down his throat. "I am d'Artagnan the Nightshade, your Time Mender." He huffed out, a trifle hurt that he wasn't better known among peers, (not that he could talk). To which he then threw a glace at Kou, "Kou is my Nurse." Tones stressing his claim to her and with that he gruffly returned to eating. Flicking his tail in mild annoyance.

h e l l can't handle all of us

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Shuler - 12-04-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Rapha - 12-05-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Shuler - 12-06-2012, 12:17 AM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by d'Artagnan - 12-06-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Rapha - 12-06-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Kou - 12-09-2012, 12:52 AM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Shuler - 12-09-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by d'Artagnan - 12-11-2012, 06:25 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Rapha - 12-14-2012, 09:29 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Kou - 01-06-2013, 12:05 PM
RE: All I ever wanted. [Kou, Any] - by Shuler - 01-11-2013, 09:38 PM