the Rift

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong (any outcast)

Saruman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Saruman stood tall looking up at the sun rise. He had so much anger running through his veins, he thought he was going to lose it. It had been about 2 years now, 2 years that he had been searching for his daughter, Lana. He hated so much, she had been on the run from him ever since the day that he killed her mother. They had both fled from the herd and away from him, maybe it was because of his anger and power of evil that they fled. But he didn't care, he would rather kill them than not be with them.

So here she was, all this time, in Dragons throat. He stood for a little while staring at her from behind a tree so that he could not be seen. 'She trots around like nothing in the world would get her down, like all her worries were gone. But little did she know, her greatest nightmare is around the corner' He thought smirking to himself. 'But how am I suppost to kidnap her if she's in a herd? Surrounded by others? I need to join forces with another outcast and fast.' He quickly turned and fled trying to remember every detail of the way to where she is. He began to look for anyone, anything.

Messages In This Thread
If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong (any outcast) - by Saruman - 12-04-2012, 03:16 PM