the Rift

If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong (any outcast)

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

You are a curious one then? He had said, grinning. Phae narrowed her eyes slightly, in confusion. Did he mean that she was curious looking? Or that she was curious by nature? She flared her nostrils as her mind tried to puzzle out his meaning. Deciding that she didn't feel the need to answer either way, she fixed her cool green gaze on him, narrowing her eyes as she stretched out his large dark wings. She stared fixedly as she noticed the flames which sparked along the ends of his wings. She had never seen anything like that before; and the shock on her face displayed her awe.

Raising her gaze back to Saruman, she again smiled seductively, flicking her tail back and forth. "I am Phaedra. Or Phae, should you prefer. But you haven't answered my question yet" She cooed, stepping closer to him. As she walked by him, she stretched out a wing of her own, meaning to drag her longest feather across his chest, flirtatiously. "Why have you come here?" She repeated.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
RE: If you thought I'd leave, then you were wrong (any outcast) - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 12:44 PM