the Rift

Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

A stag could be seen wondering through the still snowy plain of the Steppe. He was waiting for those who wanted to learn the basics of fighting, and although he wasn’t very good at it, at least they were going to be doing something with it. What better start than against an opponent that is equally matched? He sighed, watching his breath form in the air around him took it and squeezed the warm from it. He waited for the newer recruits of the Plague to come. Who would he get? He hoped it was someone he knew, but he guessed not. There were a lot of new Plague members that he had not yet acquainted himself with. That would change soon enough. The winter had definitely affected the grey stag more than normal. His coat had changed, and it was spotty instead of one color. He groaned, not knowing what was going on. He looked at it while he waited for someone. It was really strange to him, and he thought he would or should be growing some type of rash. It looked normal however. It wasn’t itchy. He looked around, making sure no one was there, and he licked himself. Nope, nothing but skin. He moved his mouth around. Maybe he should take a bath, he didn’t taste that good. He put his mouth full of snow and swallowed it, trying to the taste out of his mouth. He rolled over in the snow, hoping that would get the stuff off of his skin. Otherwise he would wait till winter was over to properly bathe. He still waited patiently against the setting sun for the spar to start, hoping someone would come soon.

[This fight will take place in the Frostbreath Steppe. Word maximum is 600, total number of posts will be 4, including a closing defense for whoever goes first, which will be Valentine. The winter effects are apparent on him, and you can have them apply to yours too. The first two moves will occur in the daylight, but since the sun is setting the last two moves and closing defense will take play in nighttime. I thought this would add a challenge to it, and would better enhance her skills. Good luck!]

[Edit: Valentine no longer had the unicorn effect, so just his red horn is there, but he does have the other effect]

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Valentine - 12-04-2012, 03:56 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Teaching Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-05-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-08-2012, 06:13 PM