the Rift

Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He smiled when he saw her injury. He drew blood, which was unexpected. He laughed, throwing his own remark her way.
“You bleed too easily my child, what a shame.” She was smaller than him, that was certain, and quick. She did have a speed that Valentine could match, but it was a matter of what she did that made his speed count. Her body slammed against his, shocking him a bit. Even in his defense position she had knocked him off balance a little. He decided moving away from her was best, and she completely missed when she rears. He drops down and rolls away, and gets up in a half way position, with his front two legs firmly on the ground. He uses his legs to push himself forward, aiming his horn at her flank after she had reared. After his attack he runs away again, just as the sunset comes and sheds the Steppe in darkness.

[OCC:
Defense: He does get knocked off balance, but rolls away as she rears, so he is safe from that attack
Attack: He aims his horn at her butt after she is done rearing ;)]

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Teaching Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-05-2012, 10:42 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Valentine - 12-05-2012, 11:32 PM
RE: Star Crossed Hearts (Spar, Stellaluna) - by Stellaluna - 12-08-2012, 06:13 PM