the Rift

Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open]

Farai Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

"Thank you!" She bubbled, leaping forward lightly and rearing up, bumping his muzzle with the tip of her black nose. Her eyes grew warmer, her fear melting away with the passing frostfall. "You're very smart, Sinny. Maybe you can teach me all the things you know!" The filly smiled, shared the enchanting gesture with the stallion. "I love to learn, like the other day, when I was looking for my mother, I watched a squirrel gather berries, and then I followed him around, and he was hiding them! I tried to steal some because I was hungry, but he squeaked and tried to bite my nose." Her soft muzzle twitched, recalling the angry rodent chippering away at her. "I can teach you what I know and you can teach me what you know! Then, we can both be smart!"

The stallion then told her of his new home, where his herd had finally found refuge. Not seeing her mother gave her a small pang in her heart, but even then, she couldn't quite recall why she was looking for her in the first place. When her new friend invited her along, she grew exuberant, dancing on her toes and prancing at his feet. His large head swung down and tapped her, and she leaped forward, glancing up to catch his chilling icy eyes with her sky blue hues. "I would love to come with you, Sinny! I hope they like me." With that, she danced off, never wandering far from his side.

With every step, the last trails of memories she had faded away.

With one last step, her slate was wiped clean, leaving her a daughter of the Plague.

WC | 280
Walk Walk Walk
"Talk Talk Talk"
Think Think Think

Messages In This Thread
Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 05:06 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-04-2012, 10:43 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Stellaluna - 12-04-2012, 11:18 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 12:58 AM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: Plauged with Stripes [Plague/Open] - by Farai - 12-05-2012, 10:43 PM