the Rift

Child of a Traitor[Birthing;Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra was startled to see yet another mare. She smiled softly."Thank you, I am a member, or, was a member of the Edge until it was raided. But I have come here to birth my foal, for I have heard rumors that this land belongs to unicorns."She paused, realizing she must be boring the mare to death."And, this is my child, Frost Fyre." Leyra realized the foal should be up and running soon.

Leyra studied the other unicorn with intent blue eyes. Leyra realized she had not introduced herself."I am Leyra, may I ask what your name is?" Leyra's tone became more serious as she focused on the slightly older unicorn. She then looked back at her child to watch as the small filly opened her eyes once more.

Green eyes stared curiously at Leyra and the other mare. A small point stuck out from the forehead, proving the child was a unicorn. Long, thin legs wobbled as the small child struggled to her feet before collapsing. The small bay roan tried again and again until she was finally able to stand. Her muzzle outstretched, she reached for her mother, giving a soft and hoarse whinny. The young child shuffled cautiously to her mother, staying close by her side. Small nostrils flared as the child inhaled and exhaled. Her mind still trying to sort things out.

Leyra nudged the child closer to her with her muzzle, keeping her warm by wrapping her tail around the child.She hummed a sweet and loving tune once more to her child, a sweet melody that Leyra learned as a child. Her eyes closed as she hummed.

The small child was content and happy as she listened to Leyra hum. The sweet melody flowed through her mind, calming her. She began to nod off until Leyra finally stopped. Her attention quickly averted back to the strange copper unicorn that stood before the two.

OOC:
WC: 323
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Child of a Traitor[Birthing;Open] - by Leyra - 12-05-2012, 01:45 PM
RE: Child of a Traitor[Birthing;Open] - by Stellaluna - 12-05-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: Child of a Traitor[Birthing;Open] - by Leyra - 12-06-2012, 05:51 PM