the Rift

I took the stars from my eyes

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

From what brief acquaintance Aurelius had made with the lands of Helovia, he could only conclude that it was too damn hot. Everything seemed withered and brown, even though it was summer and the lands were supposed to be lush and green, and it was a trend that he did not approve of. From what he had been told, this unbearable torment was due to some sort of god being pissed off. Just typical, and it had to happen coincidentally with his arrival here; bad timing if there ever was one. Shaking his head with a smile on his lips, he sought in to the forests to find some shade.

He quickly found himself heading back where he had come from, towards the Threshold. Had he thought about going somewhere with a more merciful climate? More than once, but he figured this god of the sun would chill out at some point, and he had no desire to travel any further. If he could finally make a home for himself here, that would be good. With his head low, the drawven steed strolled along slowly, nimble on his hooves across the uneven forest floor. He was a hardy creature, sturdy of built and not much to look at, but he had a charming glint in his eye and a gentleman’s personality.

Halting abruptly, he caught the scent of something living on the zephyr. A small smile appeared on his rugged features; females. Now that was something he could understand. Approaching warily, he caught sight of two femmes, very different from one another. The first one he laid eyes on were a unicorn, quite a bit taller than himself, and very beautiful. Her dark russet hide shone beautifully in the sunlight, whenever she passed under a hole in the above foliage; he was struck by her, just about forgetting the other figure present. Mismatched eyes fled to the smaller silhouette, a warm smile spreading on his lips. Something about the lithe fae made him want to protect her; maybe it was the slightly glazed look in her eyes, or the way she, almost childishly, mimicked the movements of the bigger mare. It was… charming.

Clearing his throat, the small steed stepped forward, nodding respectfully to both of them, keeping a respectful distance. "My ladies, what a lucky bastard I am, to encounter two such beauts in a godforsaken setting as the one at present," the dwarf hummed, smooth vocals slipping from his lip as a fresh, mischievous expression was held in his odd eyes. "I am Aurelius, of The World’s Edge. May I learn your callings?"

Messages In This Thread
I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Poppy - 06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 06-26-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Poppy - 06-27-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 07-01-2012, 04:41 PM