the Rift

I took the stars from my eyes

Aurelius Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

For the moments that passed before they received the verdict, Aurelius remained calm and collected; even though curiosity was eating him up inside. He wanted to know more about Lena, about this ray of sunshine that had suddenly arrived into his conscience in form of her presence. Where had she come from? What had she gone through? Could anyone really be that happy without having eaten some sort of magic mushrooms? All the questions were pushed to the back of his mind as he received answer from the femme in front of him. A broad smile went over his face, but he reined himself in, not wanting to gloat in front of Poppy. "Very well, Lady Lena. I shall be honored to follow you there, when you are ready," he said with a respectful bow to both of them before retreating a bit. He decided he would let the two of them have their privacy, so they could have a chance to say farewell and maybe arrange their rendezvous. Once Lena joined him yet again, he lead her through the Threshold, beyond to the Edge – her new home.

Messages In This Thread
I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-26-2012, 11:43 AM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Poppy - 06-26-2012, 02:59 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 06-26-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Poppy - 06-27-2012, 04:11 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 06-28-2012, 01:18 PM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Lena - 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: I took the stars from my eyes - by Aurelius - 07-01-2012, 04:41 PM