the Rift

Come Be Mine (Sandman)

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The paint horse filly stumbled through the land leading to Helovia. She was tired, but her journey had not been in vain. Though her wounds had healed and were gone to the naked eye, their effects still played great wonders on her mind. She stumbled again, and her feet hit something different than she had felt in a while. Sand. She was on a beach, and she knew this was the Endless Blue. She hadn’t been her before, but she had talked about it, talking about joining someone here…who was it? Sand…man. Sandman. That was his name. She smiled. A smile of wickedness could and would never touch her pretty face. But there was something different about it. She trampled on the beach and made it to the water; letting the cool saltwater lick it’s way onto her hooves, then a little up her legs. It felt good, and it was the first feeling she had had in a while. Her thoughts were her own again, and that felt good as well. She slowly moved closer to the water, letting it get up to her knees. Soon she was almost fully in it. She lifted up her head to see, and stared at the Sun for a moment. It was warm it out. She must have missed the winter here, for she had been taken south, and it wasn’t cold there. She played in the water for a little while, letting it cool her skin. She suddenly was submersed by a large wave, and she swam around, letting her mane and face get wet. She was actually having fun. She got out after that, and shook herself. She was cool, and it loosened the aches in her muscles and bones. Kanti thought about what to do next, but was unsure. Next there were sand grains pulled onto her paint coat as she laid down, deciding to sunbath. Oh the joy of finally being free.

Messages In This Thread
Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 12-05-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 12-05-2012, 10:40 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 12-05-2012, 11:45 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 01-01-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Kanti - 01-02-2013, 11:39 PM
RE: Come Be Mine (Sandman) - by Sandman - 01-16-2013, 01:19 AM