the Rift

From My Shadow [open]

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
**Miltiades is a native to Helovia, he is just now coming out of hiding from the bloodshed war and the new hierarchy founding people. Note he will be touchy and annoyed by these changes. Grumpy Miltiades is grumpy.**

I sit back and watch them form these new boundaries around each other. The only beings of importance should be the gods and in that specific case the earth god. He's the true one and only. Yet they now sit around calling themselves leaders, generals, and other 'important' rankings. What is this shit? Ridiculousness I tell you. Full blown out of proportion. They are booty calls to the gods, precious little babies born as demigods. Booty calls and toys is what they are. They don't understand who these gods are. They are the almighty. I will hail to them and no one else, and rightfully I shall hail to my Earth God.

Fuck them all, this is my home. So I stumble through the trees, no not stumble, I hastily make my form noticeable. Birdsong finally gracing my heavy feet with mushy earth. My dear favorite, growing the grass green once more. "Thank you, God of the Earth." my appreciation was to him and him only. Even though without the rest his precious abilities would be somewhat severed. I was not a fan of the Sun God. His rays always seemed to kill what he wished. Like the fires that destroys the beautiful creations of my god. Worthless.

Messages In This Thread
From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-05-2012, 10:10 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 08:00 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Miltiades - 12-11-2012, 11:50 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Phaedra - 12-12-2012, 12:11 PM
RE: From My Shadow [open] - by Lupus - 12-12-2012, 02:55 PM