the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi's attention was turned to a familiar looking stallion who lingered at his side. Note’s silvery pelt had a touch of light brown, charming kind eyes, and massive wings that complimented his look. "Hello, friend, my name is Note," Levi's orbs flickered at Note's as he stopped to talk to the silvery stallion. "Hello there Note." A smile crept up his maw "You look very familiar, you’re from the Throat right?" Looking at the stallion he knew he was from the Throat. He also had the Throat's scent which slightly filled the air slightly. "Oh sorry, I should introduce myself as well," he inhaled a breath that filled his lungs with fresh air again. "I'm Levi." A clear, kind sound emerged from his throat. A slight breeze approached the two as they stood together talking. Suddenly it hit Levi. Note would be a great suitor for Soholia... could he be the one? Could he be Soholia's prince charming that she had always wanted? “They would make a cute match.” Levi thought. They would make a cute match because his light cream color would complement Soholia’s pure white pelt. They were also pegasi and they would look so cute together. Wait… since when did Levi talk cute or couples. What were these love struck mares minds doing to him?

Levi then spotted the familiar looking beauty… Phaedra

Phaedra looked even more beautiful then he remembered. Now with December affects covered her wings it added a pretty affect to her sooty pelt. A halo circled around her feminine head, as she walked closer. As she appeared clearly, Levi noticed Phaedra wasn’t looking as well as he had thought. Cuts sweltered all over her white wings. Bloodstained and battered her wings looked broken as she also looked weak. Scabs appeared all over her bloodstained wings. “Hello boys.” She flirtatiously said. Levi couldn’t help but stare at her...he was so worried. Phaedra was his friend and he could tell that the creamy colored fae cared for the darkly shaded grullo. Deep down inside Levi, he also cared for Phaedra just as much. He would do just about anything for her and hoped she cared for him like he did for her.

Rushing to her side, all he could do was stare as she kindly asked “Hello Levi. How are you feeling?” She was all cut up and that’s what she was more worried about? She was more worried about Levi then herself? A fear ran down Levi’s spine as he examined these wounds closely. “How am I feeling?” He didn’t mean to sound gruff, but he was so alarmed that she wanted to know how he was even though she was clearly hurt. “Phaedra, I am just fine." He was again stunned by this. “Why would you care about me when you are all battered and bruised…” His voice trailed off “What happened? And the real question is are you okay?” His maw stretched out to meet her muzzle. He was so worried about her… Why would she not call for his help? He was appalled that she didn’t call for any kind of help. If these wounds were from somebody he was going to go and rip them to shreds.

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 11:29 PM