the Rift

A touching heart [Note,Phae]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi knew Phaedra was upset by this... this was exactly what he did not want. Phaedra getting mad, breaking apart from Levi's trust. Really though, Levi would never harm her, nor would Note. Note just told her the truth about how he felt and Phaedra was a bit flirty, but that was her personality. "I only came to make sure that you were alright." Phaedra's look was cold and icy as she glared towards Levi. Levi stepped forwards towards Phaedra's emotionless look. Lowering his head submissively, he somewhat crawled towards her. Stopping at her side, he picked up a blooming flower and softly put it in her mane. Quietly and in a kind tone he said "You know, you remind me of this flower. Beautiful on the inside and outside. You don't trust so easily, just as the flower can't live without the soil that clenches to the ground. Every time something goes wrong, you seem to shut that person out and close up just as a flower droops when it doesn't have sunlight, but over all you are the beautiful flower that lies in the ground that everyone wants to pick." Taking a sigh, he looked into her eyes "Phaedra, there's no need to be mad, please, forgive me. I did not want to get you angry, but this is a huge shock to me as well as you and Note. You know, I actually thought you cared about me... NO ONE in my life has cared for me the way you have. Following me just to make sure that I was okay, and you know what, you are a friend to me. I don't know if you feel the same in return, but that's why I wanted to help you with your quest because I do care about you and I do appreciate everything you have done. You can trust me because I would never hurt you..." Trying to hold back tears, he bit his lip backing up to give her space. He really did like her, she was really important to him and he wasn't the best talker to mares... It never really came that easily to him, so he did the best speech he could to try and reassure her that he was a true friend.

Walking sluggishly back to Note he felt guilt that seemed to eat his stomach. “Note, don’t worry she’s just not used to that. But please, my friend, understand that that is Phaedra’s personality. She is a fiery mare, but has a good heart.” His eyes saddened as he talked about her. Loosing Phaedra’s friendship would be horrible. He couldn’t actually imagine his life without her, but no in that mushy kind of way. He just really cared for her and didn’t want to see her go run off and get hurt. He wanted to love and protect her as long as he could.

“Note, you are a good stallion for Sohalia, don’t worry. I know that you would be good for her, you are very kind and suitable. It might take time for Phaedra to see that, but I feel you are.” He shot a smile towards Note and then looking to Phaedra. He hoped she was okay, he never meant to hurt her. He would never, it was just he could never imagine Leander trying to hurt Phaedra. Bewildered by all of this, he turned to Phaedra and thought of something that might make her laugh “Who’s a Mrs. Grumpy gills, who’s a Mrs. Grumpy gills?” He said in a funny like tone. Shooting her a smirk he shrilled at the sound of his own voice. He figured if that didn't work,he could try one last thing that might work. Levi had never really sang before, but this was his chance to impress her or make her laugh. He couldn't tell if he could sing or not. "Hey... why you look sooo sad?." Glancing at her, he looked forgiving flickering his orbs at hers. "The tears in your eyes, come on and comeee to me noooww." A ringing clear tone came from his throat. A soft melody, but slightly flat. "I'll staaandd by youuuu. I'll standd by youuuu." Running his note, up and down he cracked as he tried to belt it out. Smiling, Levi thought he was on tune, not able to hear his some what tone deaf notes. He mostly just hummed if he was bored, but this was his first time to show someone how much he cared. Hoping she would forgive him, he waited by Note and Phaedra patiently.

[OOC: *purrs* Its okay Aud<3, Levi at that age was the same way. Although, he is going to be depressed because he cares so much for her :/]

Messages In This Thread
A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-06-2012, 04:42 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-06-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 06:45 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-11-2012, 07:34 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Note - 12-12-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-08-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Levi - 12-09-2012, 08:58 PM
RE: A touching heart [Note,Phae] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 11:29 PM