Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

This place was something of an enigma. Although they were still very much in Helovia, it was out of this world, and more beautiful than Xanthos could have ever thought of. At night, the skies were a parade of colors thanks to an aurora borealis, and the grullo could never pry his eyes away from the display. Even in the day time, which it was now, he found himself marvelling at the Basin. The hot springs had been an instant favorite of his, for even standing near it's vicinity brought warmth to the Aurorans. It might have been Birdsong now, but up here in the mountains, it was cursed to always be cold.

As he approached those very springs, the stallion's eyes caught the familiar form of the colt he'd met back in the Steppe. He had not learned the youngster's name back then, but perhaps that would change today. As he approached, a low chuckle escaped his throat as he watched the dun jerk back in surprise. "They're a little different, aren't they?" Xanthos questioned, coming to a halt near the colt's side. "But that doesn't mean that they're dangerous... Quite the opposite, I must say."

With eyes full of mirth, the grullo met the colt's inquisitive blue eyes, admiring the curiousity they held for the world. He could remember a time when he must have been the same, but he did not hail from Helovia, and he knew not what this youngster had already experienced in his young life. "My name is Xanthos," he spoke up then, "If you wouldn't mind me asking, what is yours?"

Messages In This Thread
Tracking the Silent [Xanthos, Open] - by Soren - 12-06-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Tracking the Silent [Xanthos, Open] - by Xanthos - 12-06-2012, 09:12 PM