the Rift

Tracking the Silent [Xanthos, Open]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
S O R E N

Suddenly, laughter filled the air. Whipping his head around, Soren spotted the source. It was the same grullo stallion he'd met in the steppe, the one who'd had the gash on his neck. He was glad to see that the grey was alright, but a warm flush of embarrassment washed over him at the stranger's humour. He was a little nervous of the steaming water, but was it really that obvious? Sticking his chin up and his chest out, the colt pulled himself into a dramatically tough stance. "I'm not afraid." He replied, throwing a nonchalant glance across the spring. Bubbles rose forth from it's depths, and he had to fight the urge to jump at the sound. Wearing a forcibly confident smile, blue eyes flicked up to the taller Unicorn.

"Xanthos." Soren tested the strange name out for the first time, remaining silent for a brief moment as he worked to memorize both the name and the face. "My name is Soren. Is this your home, Xanthos? It sure smells like a lot of Unicorns here." He remarked, flicking his half moon tail while looking around the place. There was no sign of others at the moment, but the scent of many strangers lingered all over the herd-land. The boy wondered quietly about the inhabitants, before a realization made his cerulean eyes narrow. "Did those mares leave you alone after all? They were awful. I heard the way they talked to you. Mother wouldn't speak like that to anyone." Young chords rambled on, taking on a hint of certainty as he spoke of his dam. Truthfully, he knew little of her past, but still the foal was sure of her substance. Questions still lingering on his ebon features, Soren kept his sights on the gold eyed stallion. "Why were they being so mean to you, in the first place?"

Messages In This Thread
Tracking the Silent [Xanthos, Open] - by Soren - 12-06-2012, 05:30 PM
RE: Tracking the Silent [Xanthos, Open] - by Soren - 12-08-2012, 03:33 PM