the Rift

How Long? [Leander]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

LEANDER

your heart is the beacon, your heart is the storm

Slowly, he found himself falling into her amethyst eyes, thoughts lost on too many things. It felt good, even with the fury of the Demon playing his soul, to tell someone about what had happened. It wasn't as if he could speak to Faelene often, for she resided in the North now, and even with wings it was a journey to venture so far. Why couldn't she just leave the damned ex-Edge already? The golden dawned an austere grin, his mask down for Aitheria's honest presence. Maybe his love wasn't worth such sacrifices.

"If I find such a weakness, I will surely use it against them. All I can think of that might pose a good crack in their foundation is that some of their members must not want violence. I know at least one of theirs who wants no part of their vengeance." He spoke, voice sharpening at the mention of Faelene. He would go on no further about the red maned, not now. The bronzed maiden began to comment on Kri, and there was no denying that her sentiment was appreciated. A softer look crept upon his visage, and for a moment there was a grateful smile. "Thank you for your confidence, Aitheria. I do not know every member of the herd, and I fear that most of them have little faith in me. But Kri has lead the herd in safety for many seasons now, and I know she has great strength. You should speak to her for yourself before deciding upon her worth or lack thereof." Frosted pools drifted to the ground, anger rising to their pale depths once more. The spirit's hold was weakening with time, but it was not gone. He could feel it burn within him, loosening the hold he so desperately wanted to keep over his own reserve. "I do not know if I can lead alongside anyone whose mind is closed to opinions besides their own. I would rather bide my time alone as I used to, then to watch an unruly temper turn a good mare into a foolish tyrant." Deep chords spat hatefully to the ground. There was no holding off his own furious demeanor, and quickly he glanced back up to the beautiful girl and her passionate face. "I have to go, Aitheria. Thank you, for listening to me. I wish there were more who had your patience." With that, the LionHeart was off, lunging into a lope away from the comforting companionship of the sweet mare. He would not forget her kindness or piece of mind. It was not long before the warm air currents rippled under his wings, and he was soon just a glint of gold among the clouds.

[ooc: Sorry for the delay! <3 Leander has left due to his mood swings xD I would love to have another thread with them both soon though! His demon possession has ended now so the next time they meet he will be back to his old self.]

Messages In This Thread
How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: How Long? [open/Leander] - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: How Long? [open/Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-09-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-11-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Leander - 12-17-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-17-2012, 10:38 PM