the Rift

How Long? [Leander]

Aitheria Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Aitheria

No matter how he tried to cover it up, his troubled messages were received. Apart of me truly wasn't sure how to take him. I felt a hope when I seen him, or just being around him brought that good feeling. Though for some reason at the moment, while he gaped at my plum eyes, I couldn't help but feel chill. Like a psychic. I almost envisioned his changing aura's. The icy feel of his skin. Or perhaps the deep dark thoughts within him. Then again, I could keep on dreaming. I'm far from that talented, far from that extraordinary. "Taking them apart piece by piece is far easier and less expected than an entire army." he knew they were separated. He knew he could use it against them. Although you must think upon the dull said of things. What if they cared less for anyone outside of their little organization. That outside didn't technically have to be beyond the borders. Even within. Each one of those pests could drive their horns through one another, taking away any weak stone along the path.

"Leander, dear." I began "Perhaps you are correct, on terms of myself getting to know before judging, but I find a hope deep within you that I can not spare myself from" pausing to gather my thought once more "even though my loyalty is quick to be true, you have proven your worth to me. Maybe you feel you've not done anything but look at yourself, you are a natural born leader." I shuffle my wings uncomfortably "I do not usually make my mind so quickly but my heart is set in your direction. I will truthfully be under your service. I can not shake what fate has set in my soul." it was true. For some reason, even through the lack of my knowledge about him, I had this odd feeling of trust and companionship. I found him a worthy specimen. Someone who could truly protect with all he has. It was the spark within those eyes, beneath that ice, I couldn't surpass.

No matter the temper that began to flare, I drank the words in without hesitation. I did not stoop with fear, instead I asked for this. I asked for him to confide in me and I would not disappoint him with weakness. So he talked and scolded. Remarked his feelings for leadership and I began to assure myself even more, it is true. I've chosen a wonderful person to follow. My friends will never be an enemy. I will do what I must to have someone find a liking to me. Have someone return my kindness and heart filled mindset. "Go where your heart guides you, if you do not belong along side Kri, your destiny will set you a path and without hesitation you will follow." everything happened for a reason. What you do now, you do without thought. This harsh glare is his destiny. "Farewell Leander, I am pleased to listen whenever you need." more who had my patience? Hm, I appreciate that. What a nice stud. Away he flies into the sky, turning to a speck when he has gone so far he disappears. Its odd the way distance can alter the image. I wonder what causes this.

[ooc- OH YESH! Aith meeting normal ol' Leander will be fun(: lol, whenever you find time you can make a thread and tag her. I'll pop on in!]

Messages In This Thread
How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: How Long? [open/Leander] - by Leander - 12-07-2012, 09:48 AM
RE: How Long? [open/Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-08-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Leander - 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-09-2012, 08:07 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-11-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Leander - 12-17-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: How Long? [Leander] - by Aitheria - 12-17-2012, 10:38 PM