the Rift

What are you doing? ( Ink | Quest)

Ghayth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
In the midst of his poise dreams, the ivory stallion could smell something unusual. It smelt dirty and grimy. He lifted his muzzle to the heaven and looks in the sky with his cyan orbs. Warm and happy memories, grown foggy with age, rose up in him at the sight. A black bird flew through the sky and left a black path, but it evaporated almost instantly. Maybe this could be a friend? The bird landed and splattered everywhere. Oh my god! Is he ok? Little Ghayth got nervous and galloped to the thing. Before he got there, the animal merged into a horse.The air warming as a green field unrolled beneath his hooves as far as he could see, the sky turning to summer blue. Not so far away, a quartet of trees formed a little fence-like barrier. Memories had brought back that old landscape, but not the figures that had frolicked across it. No, he couldn't get so lucky, not when he knew all too well that he was alone. He gave voice to a whinny that held a lonesome note to it.

"Sir, are you ok? I am Ghayth and you are..?'' The gray body watched the stallion intently. Ivory ears flickered forward as his head lifted up from where it had sunk. His muzzle stretched towards the horse. He'd become a bit drowsy with the unseasonal warmth, but his gaze locked on the ink covered stallion that lay in front of him.

Interest made him fully alert, for he'd never really been this close to a ink one before. As he watched her, Ghayth noticed how the field of green and its clear blue sky above it. A bit peculiar alteration this one had, but one that he didn't find of enough importance to comment on. Instead he settled on exchanging pleasantries. He wondered if this thing could hear him, see him, or smell him. He smelt him.

A peaceful little silence fell between them for a short while. He looked around at the scenery. For a time, there was nothing but an expanse of white above and green below, but with every blink she saw another level of detail arise from the earth. The green became countless blades of grass, the white separated to create several light, fluffy clouds, and a cool blue filled the gaps between them. The sun rose and fell rapidly, shifting the shadows around her, bringing dew to the earth, and speeding the passage of time. It was magic. The seasons shifted from freezing to pleasant. The snow had melted. The sun happened to be high and bright. It smelt clean and crisp now.

The sky would eventually settle at a cool dusk, leaving the sun out of his eyes and the wind at a calm, settled place. He found himself with company and at peace at last, perhaps for the first time in a while. His days had been long and hectic before, and he was not a stallion that was accustomed to work of any sort. He found the activities to be taxing and unrewarding, and each day grew more bored with his place amongst the bodies of horses. But they had a common, just goal, and he supposed that if he was to stand for anything, he would stand for that. He had no where else to go. But he knew that each time he whispered the truth, he was simply receiving hate from others, and the idea irked him. His skin crawled just thinking about all those disregarding his presence, because, try as he might, he couldn't always see through it. Not yet, anyway. He didn't look at the overall picture. He looked at was happening now. He had company and that over joyed him, but it would be short lived like everything else. He would have someone to talk to even if this thing couldn't hear. Maybe it could?

OOC: I am his new RPer and I thought I could finish this out if you' like to.

Messages In This Thread
What are you doing? ( Ink | Quest) - by Ghayth - 12-06-2012, 10:25 PM
RE: What are you doing? ( Ink | Quest) - by Ink - 12-11-2012, 01:44 AM