the Rift

Mission Number One [Kou/Open]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme

I WANT TO FEEL THE PAIN AND THE BITTER TASTE
OF THE BLOOD ON MY LIPS, AGAIN

An equine mare approached from his flank, and though he was not privy to her name, he recognized her as a strong member of the Foothills. He nodded to her respectfully and then eyed the two strangers with wary, crimson eyes. The stallion was not a diplomat. His leadership at the Tides had told him that much. First and foremost, he was a warrior, and warriors never trusted strangers upon first encounter.

Perhaps Paladin was reading too much into words, but the way the other unicorn stallion disregarded Solstice's words painted him as a racist. If there was one single thing that Paladin could not tolerate, it was racism. Of all the stupid and petty things to hate other being about, the presence of lack of a horn or wings had to be the most stupid. And for some, pathetic reason, this nonsense seemed to run rampant.

The female's facial expressions did not shift when she looked at the equine at his side. Perhaps that was a good sign, or perhaps she was simply a good liar. Healers? This was not an area Paladin was well versed in, and he had no idea who the healer was here in the Foothills. "Spies under the guise of medics." he grunted. "What more will they think of." He stared at the two strangers sternly. "If our healer wants to speak to you about your arts, I see no harm, but if a whiff of intolerance or violence comes from you two, you will have to deal with me," he practically growled.

"Until you have permission from the healer herself, your hooves will remain where they are. I am aware of the fact that the Edge is intolerant of other species; that sentiment is not shared here."

Paladin looked to Solstice softly. "Do you want to fetch the healer? Or would you prefer I go?" he asked.

[OOC: Sorry!]

Messages In This Thread
Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 06-28-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM