Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

Paladin's growled threat made Kou want to roll her eyes, but the mare looked to the doctor instead. "I wasn't aware that the Foothills were so uncivil or lacking in tolerance." She said to the doctor. "It seems as though every good thing we've heard about this land has been nothing more than a lie." His 'I tried' look had made Kou smile and shake her head. "Some cannot be troubled to show any form of courtesy, hospitality, civility, or tolerance doctor." the nurse said. "I never imagined I'd meet a unicorn intolerant of his own kind." She only looked back at Paladin when he spoke of the Edge not allowing other races to live within their borders. He acted as if that were a bad thing. Maybe if he got his head out of his ass he'd be able to see how much better off unicorns were living among their own kind instead of among lower life forms and breeding with them.

"You speak as if you've been to the Edge, lived among us, and know our ways." Her voice remained calm as she spoke to the unicorn who seemed to like trying to insult them. "We may only allow unicorns to live among us, but we have no qualms with those who are passing through. We simply do as you do, warn them against causing any kind of trouble. You, however, seem to think that we're a bunch of monsters and murder anyone not bearing a horn that wanders into our woods, do you not?" Her eyes had lost their softness as she defended her home against the two warriors of the Foothills. "You have no right to accuse us of being intolerant because we choose to live among our own kind, when it is you who is intolerant of our choices."

With that said, Kou lapsed into silence and looked toward the doctor, who had begun to speak. His retort, while humorous, made the mare shake her head. It already seemed as though they were wearing out their welcome and they hadn't even met with the healer of the herd's leader yet. They'd only been met by a warrior who accused them of being spies because he was intolerant of their choices. Typical hypocrite.

Messages In This Thread
Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-26-2012, 07:08 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 06-27-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 06-28-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Paladin - 07-18-2012, 04:19 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Solstice - 07-23-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by d'Artagnan - 07-25-2012, 12:26 PM
RE: Mission Number One [Kou/Open] - by Kou - 07-26-2012, 07:11 AM