the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

Woods, darkness and loneliness. That's all I could see through my golden orbs. That's all that existed now. I had nothing more to be here for, nothing to call my home.
Snow was still covering parts of the ground and made the forest look messy. Sure, the warmth from the sun was welcomed after this harsh winter, but the sun would probably never look into my heart again.
Not like the first time.
I could still see his face, my Prince, as he yelled at me with all of his heart and soul. I tried to tell him that I had been manipulated but.. No.
His blue eyes had been filled with such sorrow and disappointment and he wouldn't listen to me. He didn't accept an excuse or any explanation.

A sigh left my black lips and I looked around me. Where am I anyway? I didn't recognize this forest at all, but... On the other hand, I hadn't recognized the other places I've been to either.
My dappled coat was dirty and mud was smudged all over my slender body, even some in my mane and tail. Damn insects had made me roll around on the ground... Yuck.
Dirt wasn't exactly my best friend, as I was used to getting groomed by my servants in my kingdom. Well, ex-servants now.
Just the thought of that equine that had lurked into the land and enchanted me made me sick and even more depressed than I already was.

Why?! I stopped and stomped in the ground with my one front hoof, making the snow swirl around my leg. If that freaking stallion hadn't wandered in and charmed me, I would still rule together with my Prince. But no no...
Once again I sighed and closed my eyes. Tears ran down my cheeks, making the blue markings shine behind all the dust. They were the markings I had inherited from my dearest parents, who died when I was only 3 years old. Right before the stallion had arrived.

And where were the residents of these woods? Or land or whatever it was. I hadn't seen anyone since a few pegasi that decided to prank me. Thanks to them, I almost disliked the species just as much as equines.
Any hornless creature stood lower than us, the elegant unicorns.
If only I could, I would eliminate all the ones without horns.
If only...

Word Count: 400 [EXACT 400 8D]
OOC: New characters = newfound muse <'3

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM