the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

As I thought that the forest couldn't become more quiet, a sound made my ears flick forwards. Someone was obviously approaching me, but as I observed the surroundings where the sound came from I became suspicious. A glowing, yellow light floated among the trees.
The heck?!
I stretched my neck out of curiosity and tried to see what was coming, but didn't see much as the light became brighter.
Though I didn't have to wait long to see what had come my way. A pegasus. A very colorful pegasus mare, too. Her rump and belly was light colored with bright colors like red, green and blue while her wings were white as the snow that rested on the ground. And right above her ears, a yellow halo floated as if she was an angel.
Or was she an angel? Had I gone crazy by the sadness?

As I had observed the winged something that approached me, I barely heard the words she spoke to me. What was she, this bird? Even though her white wings were disgusting and looked misplaced to me, she was kind of beautiful.
"Hey, you alright?" was the words she said to me. A bird was talking to me. Yuck.
But I knew that I couldn't ignore this strange creature even if the thought of having a conversation with it was appalling.
How was I supposed to respond? 'Oh, I'm alright, do you want to explain why you are looking like one of the clowns I used to laugh at?' I can't say that. Even if I want to. The winged came closer and I knew that I had to say something quickly.

"I-I'm fine," I said and took a step backwards. 'Don't you dare come any closer.' The thought remained silent in my head and it was hard to resist the urge to say it.
"May I ask who you are, brightly colored one?" I once again resisted the urge to call the stranger a clown, but I knew that it wouldn't take me anywhere.
Blergh, why a pegasus of all species?

Word Count: 347
OOC: c::

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM