the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

"Don't even mention the spots." Who was she, a mind reader? I snorted and looked at her. She had covered up her rump and belly with the large, white things she had.
Suddenly, a whole wave of words came right at me and I flicked my ears back. I'm not much of a talker, not right now...
"I promise you I wasn't born looking this garish. I was a nice tidy blue roan until a few days ago, and then I wake up looking like this. Even more, I heard it's happened to a few other horses too. The gods must be laughing themselves silly up there."
Gods? What Gods? I looked up at the sky without raising my head, and saw nothing but pieces of grey-ish blue and tree crowns that bloomed with new leaves. What was these strange lands?

This pegasus talked a lot. And I mean A LOT. I just stood there, looking at her as if I was interested in every single word. Really, I just wanted to move on further into these lands and find a unicorn and a home where there only are unicorns.
Aryel. The mare's name was Aryel. I looked into the mare's light blue eyes. What was that second part she said? I turned my whole body to face the winged one.
"There's a group of elitist Unicorns who I heard had aspirations to rule all of Helovia, but that's just silly if you ask me. They'd never be able to do it."
I immediately knew that I had to get there, because maybe I would forget my... No. I lowered my head and closed my eyes again. I would never forget him. Not my love.

But maybe I could become royalty again. Maybe... I had to ask her where you could find unicorns or at least where all the places in this land were.
"So how about you? What's your name?" I almost snorted at her. One does not ask for a royalty's name just like that. I raised my head and sighed, before I decided to answer her. After all, she didn't know my past. And she would never know.
"My name is Dakini," I said. It wouldn't hurt if she only knew my name. I didn't care about feather-heads, I just wanted to find someone with at least a horn and make myself comfortable again. I needed someone that I could talk to - but I didn't want any pegasus or equine to talk to. Yuckie.

"How many herds are there, or is there only the.. What was the name again? The Throat?" I took a small step backwards, as I wanted to move on.

Word Count: 447
OOC: I just woke up -___- blergh..

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM