the Rift

[BASIN] Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN]

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I have destroyed our love, it’s gone

Payback is sick, it’s all my fault…

I snorted once more. This mare had some courage to disrespect me like this. She called me a princess though, even if it wasn't with the tone I was used to.
She used it as a insult. That bitch. It didn't happen quite often that I thought such words as bitch, but this mare really deserved that title. Bitch.
"Listen to me, you ugly and malformed mare, you do NOT call me a princess with that tone of yours. I'm surely a true one, superior than your deformed kins." I just couldn't stand the fact that this thing challenged me.
After my attack, what more could I expect than the fact that she fought back? It was almost entertaining how she fought against me.

Her wings were spread and she reared to attack me. I was a little surprised though and felt one of her hooves tear up my skin on my chest and neck. My royal skin. I also received some kicks that stole my breath for a few seconds.
Who the hell did she think she was?!
I reared up and instead of taking more hits, I tried to hit her. My hooves flew up and down very close to her and I hoped to hit her in the face. Hadn't I suffered enough?! Was this mare determined to make me suffer even more?!
My hooves landed on the flat ground again and I snorted loudly. My head lowered to hit the mare's chest and I jumped forwards. Aryel was the rudest pegasi I had ever met, even worse than the bullies I met on the way here.
It was probably a cowardly move, but to hell with that. I tried to ram my horn into her chest and neck area, at least causing a wound big enough to make her cry in pain.
The wicked horn in my forehead was strong and would easily survive such an attack. It looked fragile, but the appearance was deceptive.

Soon after, I backed away a few centimeters to observe the ugly mutant. With her colorful spots and white feathers, she was now ugly. I had thought of her as kind of beautiful before, but no more. The personality can contribute to the looks, you know?
My once golden eyes were almost white now, showing only some dots of gold in my iris. The cross on my face hurt, but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I had to be strong.
Blood was running from my neck and chest, making my dappled coat dirty with it's twisted stripes. My face was too bloody, though not as much.
"Aryel, you ugly bird, I hope that I'll meet you in the future when I have regained the strength I was born with. Then, I shall punish you like I really would've if I..." The sentence stopped there. If only I still were in my Kingdom.

My eyes started to tear up a little at the thought of my beloved, but I couldn't look away from the malformed mare. I had to be ready for any possible attack.

Word Count: 510
OOC: ._.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-07-2012, 05:46 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-07-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 02:42 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Dakini - 12-08-2012, 03:17 PM
RE: Broken into Pieces [Joining, OPEN] - by Aryel - 12-08-2012, 06:42 PM