the Rift

Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: tortable.png]
Thoughts of alarm stormed into his mind as Kiba let his bonded know they had some company. Muscles tensed as Torasin prepared himself for their appearance, he was in a land he knew nothing of. No escape routes and no others to help him. The paint calmed himself and watched as the first approached. He was whiter than snow and spots randomly dotted around his body. The stance in which he took wasn't hostile and Torasin's heart beat went down a few notches, Kiba however was not satisfied. The atmosphere was too tense, the little brown didn't like the smells here. The stranger then spoke, his vocals softer than expected to which Torasin brightly nodded him and was about to reply when Kiba gave a sharp trill of warning. Someone else was approaching.

The unicorn that blocked his retreat was a little smaller than the other but by no means less fierce. In fact, Torasin found this one a little more intimidating. His blood like eyes felt like they were staring into his soul and he smelt of ash. Kiba backed up Torasin's neck, eyeing Cineviam suspiciously prepared to use his claws if he had to. Worried that his young mind might put him in danger, Torasin sent reassuring thoughts to him and told the dragon that he would handle it. Taking a deep breath, Tor addressed both stallions "g'day to you sirs. No I'm not lost, Kiba here keeps me on track, thank you enquiring however. I'm Torasin." Torasin's sweet ever polite vocals didn't seem to fit the situation at hand, the kind disposition over riding his sense of danger. The paint paused and pulled more of his thoughts together. "I have come to speak of the greatness of my master!"

Well, Torasin didn't really consider the Sun God his master. But he was more than capable of putting on a performance when required. He waited to see if the two would allow him to elaborate to which he would then deliver his speech of how strong and glorious the Sun God was.

Messages In This Thread
Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Torasin - 06-26-2012, 04:14 PM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 03:22 PM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Cineviam - 06-29-2012, 04:42 AM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Torasin - 07-01-2012, 06:29 AM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Mauja - 07-01-2012, 09:43 AM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Cineviam - 07-02-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-07-2012, 03:39 PM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Mauja - 08-08-2012, 09:25 AM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Cineviam - 08-11-2012, 03:12 AM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Torasin - 08-18-2012, 04:03 PM
RE: Foolish Preacher [Mauja/Quest] - by Mauja - 08-20-2012, 08:06 AM