the Rift

Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Tribute and Gryffindor had set of at a brisk trot to Frostbreath Steppe. They chatted all the way,planning what to do next. Halting he pricked his ears and turned to Gryffindor. There appeared to be no other horses around. A endless wasteland of snow and ice stretched out in every direction. Tribute tossed his head,once again he blended so well with the snow and ice he was almost invisible. "Gryffindor,do you fancy a spar?" He shot Gryffindor a menacing look as he took a few steps backwards till he was about 3 meters away. "I will not use my horn,as long as you promise not to fly."

Tribute trotted backwards,keeping his head arched. He reared,his fore legs thrashing in the air,a look of excitement in his eyes. Landing his front leg he threw all his weight forward and set of at a strong canter. He made sure he kept his head well out the was as he didn't want to get him with his horn. Instead of trying to give him a good blow to his left shoulder he cantered straight past but as he was side by side he came to a dead half,turning left and kicking out his back legs,aiming to hit his side. His legs were fully extended as he attempted his kick. Drawing them in he cantered forward a few paces before turning on his hocks to face Gryffindor.

Pawing at the ground he flicked his ears forward and back. He took a few steps forward gingerly till he was in reach of the jet Pegasus. With a quick flick of his tail he reached towards Gryffindor's neck,ears back,as he tryed to get hold of a piece of skin. He then turned,kicking out his back legs again,aiming at his neck. A sly smile crept onto his face as he realised how much fun he was having. But it wasn't cruel fun. It was playful fun. He skidded to the side so that he was facing Gryffindor again,pawing at the ground and rearing. Showing off as some might say.

WC:356

Summary:Tribute charges at Gryffindor. When he is at his side he turns and kicks out trying to hit his side. He then try's to grab his neck with his teeth. He turns again,kicking out trying to hit his neck. He ends up face to face with Gryffindor rearing and pawing at the ground.

1/3 posts (3 posts each no more then 700 words)

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Tribute - 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:39 AM