the Rift

Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Success. Confidence swept though is body as he felt the light beat of his hoofs against the Pegasus sides. Dodging his neck from Gryffindor's grinding teeth he could feel Gryffindor's muzzle and the hard cold teeth-that didn't get him. Facing Gryffindor as he cantered he reared,twisting to dodge his kick. Landing he grabs a chuck of Gryffindor's flesh neck and tugged,blood swirling in his mouth,but not to much. Letting go as Gryffindor's tugging became unbearably desperate he took a few hasty steps backwards.

Now both of them rearing in a threatening way Tribute leaped forward at full gallop despite the short distances he needed to travel over to get to Gryffindor. Twisting as he came to Gryffindor's head he buck,aiming a shot under his neck. Bearing his teeth he turned like a flash and reared,his breath coming out in a white mist as he put all his effort into it. Coming down he threw his head up. He lost balance for a split second but regained it by taking a step back on two legs. Pushing his front legs forward at Gryffindor's side he hoped to give him a quick shove.Now all hoofs firmly on the ground he lunges foward aiming to grab a piece of his fleshy skin on his back right leg. Flicking his tail he turned again,bucking at Gryffindor's neck as the Ebony stallion tryed to avoid his lashes.

Eyes fulled with 'friendly anger' (if you can get such a thing) he felt himself almost coming to life. Like he was reborn and ready to fight. He had never been in a proper battle an this was his first spar in what? Years? All his strength and beauty was on full show as he attacked Gryffindor. His ears flicked forward and back. This may only be a practice,but I am determined to win. The thought of not winning was almost unbearable. He would let himself of considering it had been a while. Pawing at the ground he waited for Gryffindor to make a move.

WC:341

Summary: Avoids all attacks narrowly. Attempts to kick him under his neck then shoved him.Then tries to grab the skin on his back right leg and kick him under the neck again.

2/3 posts

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Tribute - 12-08-2012, 06:35 AM
RE: Let's fight my brother [Gryffindor] - by Gryffindor - 12-08-2012, 11:39 AM