the Rift

Messenger [Mauja]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]
The deep call from her king reached her petite lobes and she waited rather curiously. Unlike d'Artagnan, Seiren hadn't gotten to know her king all that well. She knew Psyche and Cineviam, but that about came to the end of it. The small mare never felt the need to confide in someone, her life was always a nomadic one. Being part of a herd again was strange, having to report things for example. Information. Things she stored away in the depths of her mind to be brought upon should she ever need it. Her memory was well trained but rarely called upon, and so in telling Mauja her 'information' was a strange and interesting notion. Also, as being newly appointed warrior, Seiren felt she had a duty to get to know the person she was mainly protecting. He certainly looked the part but did he fit the part? His chilly demeanour impressed the callous warrior. She would reserve judgement till after.

His majesty came into view, the tell tale white coat flashing forwards with his large presence that dwarfed the 15hh's of Seiren. She knew her brother always disapproved of her height. He disapproved of everything. Too much like their father, she wondered if they'd have to leash him one day. Her mood significantly brightened at the thought. Delicate features regarded her King then as she returned his bold greeting, her soft maw touched his. The blackness of her horn clashing with his blue. The Frostheart hmmm? She thought briefly of how apt his name was. The question came, short and to the point "King Mauja the Frostheart.... Indeed, I have information on the foothills you may like to hear. To me its not much use, but my dearest brother was worrying his pretty little head over it." Her vocals were smooth, hushed and not something you'd want to hear on patrol alone at night. The mare never hid her contempt for the Doctor, she didn't see the point.

Obsidian eyes narrowed then as she recalled the other reasoning behind requesting her King. The fact that she plainly new nothing about him. It was all well and good being a warrior, but you tended to hit the frontlines first. She wanted to know just who was going to be issuing that order. "Also... To be on good terms on the stallion who is my ruler. Forgive any abruptness on my part, herd life is not something I'm used to" she admitted freely. Might as well have an excuse for insulting people, accident or not.

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 06-26-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 07-03-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 07-03-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 08-22-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM