the Rift

Messenger [Mauja]

Seiren Posts: 43
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5
Adoptable
[Image: seirentablr.png]

The sly vixen had the impression that her King approved of her, much to her satisfaction. It was building up the foundations that she would base her judgement on, and this was a good start. Seiren knew that to be on good terms with Mauja meant that she had a possible ally in the future, should she ever need it. Dipping her head once more in response to his greeting, she took another gaze at his bold figure. Standing in front of her was certainly a creature embracing his royalty, his authority. His persona also seemed to emit this, almost. However, now was not the time for messing about with her opinion of her superior, the mare quickly shook herself inside harshly and continued her task. The route of business within her mind was still very fresh, and this gave her a slight dilemma as to how to send the information to Mauja. The icy king was not going to stand around whilst she wondered, so Seiren thought it best to get straight to the point. Perhaps even set me in his good books further, she thought coldly; anything to get back at her wretched brother was worth it.

At the mention of her brother, a small sinister small tainted her velveteens and her obsidian pools frosted over. No matter who it was, even if d'Art was a high flyer with the King, she was not going to show any unnecessary fondness towards him when she knew full well she had none. Re-collecting her earlier thoughts, she wondered about how alike he was to their father, the animosity building up within her. The crooked smile on Mauja's face was enough to refrain Seiren from continuing to drown in her thoughts. He held a sense of bliss about him, and this made her feel a little more comfortable around him. But it did nothing to keep her guard about her and remaining on duty.

Stature proud yet respectful, she replied to his question about her brother,
"Fond is hardly a word I would use to describe my feelings for him. Actually, no positive words can be used..." A discrete cruel smile escaped her, her calm demeanor embracing the alabaster brute's gaze.

The way that the mammoth steed had retorted to her words of wanting to stay in his good books made her curious. Hard to offend you? Hmmm. Should she feel ashamed that it would make her almost feel triumphant to offend him? Everybody has a weak point, and it didn't take long to push buttons and send them off into a frenzy. Her mind calculated as she sighed deeply at the thoughts. But washing over her was the common sense to not even try. Her superior was proud and alluring - picking fights or getting into awkward situations was not wise. You bloody fool. The desire to get to know him became increasingly difficult to hide.

The sly vixen turned her attention to the matter at hand with such a ferociousness that all the information she had gathered was ready to burst out of its cage. Seiren began dishing out the information that was necessary with her clear tones, slightly tainted with her sarcastic approach to everything, but nevertheless it did not waver the importance of her message. "Mauja, my King, it has come to my attention that the Foothills are hiding some wretched equine creature that possesses the power to construct walls and other objects that they see fit. I'm afraid I never managed to get his name though, that was a bit more difficult to prize out of them." She then turned her rump slightly to face him squarely, still her stature resembled it's former shape, and in disgusted tone she added, "The Foothills excepts all species, including unicorns such as ourselves..." Traitors. Traitors to their own kind, she thought with a bitter animosity towards them. How dare they defy their superior grace and covert with the lesser races? She paced her temper and it died down quickly enough for the cruel clouded vixen to finish with, "I also am inclined to tell you that any attack we would make on that godforsaken herd would be difficult going the way that I have left their territory. It would not be wise to try to pass the narrow rocks, not if you wish for fit and healthy warriors, your majesty." She pulled herself up after she told Mauja all that she knew of the Foothills. Seiren waited patiently for the verdict from her monochrome King, pools gazing gracefully onto his muscular presence.

colourize-stock @ deviantart | lindalees @ deviantart

Messages In This Thread
Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 06-26-2012, 04:21 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 06-28-2012, 02:53 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 07-03-2012, 09:41 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 07-03-2012, 05:29 PM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 08-22-2012, 11:28 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Mauja - 09-07-2012, 06:24 AM
RE: Messenger [Mauja] - by Seiren - 09-08-2012, 04:08 PM