the Rift

The Test[Romani, post-spar]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
The Chief felt a surge of power run through his bones as her weight was thrown off of him. Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. The pressure of the goliath's impact with the red mare, the red mare's breath, the goliath's smile, and finally the red mare going through the air to land on the ground.

Archibald's front hooves landed on the ground with a hard impact, shaking the ground slightly with the lingering of his earthen ability. The Chief shook out his body and tossed his head in triumph. Turning his head slightly the leader snorted and trotted towards where Romani struggled to stand. Using his large head Archibald nudged her and helped her balance. He could see the pain and confusion and disappointment written on her face. "Mare," The Chief started, taking a step back from her shaking form, "You are very aggressive--something I work on--and in the course of that spar you were fighting as if I were a real opponent." If I were a real opponent, you would not be getting up from that attack--I would have ended you. The Dauntless finished mentally as Loretta strode up to stand next to him.

Archibald shifted his weight, a stinging sensation of pain running through his leg that Romani had landed her kick on. Loretta, picking up on it, walked to where the bruise was forming and licked it with her tongue. It will heal soon She sent to Archibald and he nodded simply, waiting for Romani to reply.

Messages In This Thread
The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM