the Rift

The Test[Romani, post-spar]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
"You will need to work on you skills more," The black draft started, shaking his head slightly to rid his vision of his forelock, "but you seem to have a grasp on effective attacks and defenses." Archibald watched her expressions change from disappointment to a cold stare. She tried to regain her dignity--had Archibald taken that from her? Had she expected a different outcome from their spar? The Chief mentally scoffed--she had some arrogance, that was definite.

Archibald looked down to his bonded and sent her a question. The red bitch replied and Archibald looked back towards Romani. "I will promote you to warrior, Romani," the Dauntless took a step forward, raising his head far above hers to assert his never-ending dominance, "But to keep your rank you must spar with two others before the height of birdsong. Whether you turn out victorious or not is beside the point. Return to me before the turn of the sun and let me know the names of your opponents."

With those words the Chief swiftly turned and trotted away. Archibald kept a stone face as he slapped his tail along his hind pillars, stings of pain trickling up his leg. Loretta followed behind slowly, tail swinging behind her.

Messages In This Thread
The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-08-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Romani - 12-08-2012, 03:49 PM
RE: The Test[Romani, post-spar] - by Archibald - 12-11-2012, 09:53 PM