the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

A voice reaches for her with the loud clip clop of heavy hooves. Opening her eyes she regards Tor with a stoic stare. "I'll keep that in mind, I would rather not owe you another favor for something of my own accord." Dark eyelids closed over her pools if only to hold onto the void, but when there sounded to be something of what could lead to a misstep she opened it to make sure Tor wasn't about to crumble a top of her or the hard ground. The thickly built mare seemed to hold upon the ground, offering her a smile. Faelene did not understand where it came from, but decided she should offer more than a look. Stretching her own strong limbs there was a brief clamor while she stood with a low grunt. She had not been on the ice considerably long but felt the twinge of the cold in her bones. That was alright, being here they were use to being frozen. "Besides, while other's coats sleek mine doesn't quite think it can yet." It had lost some thickness here and there, but was not shedding out in one huge clump. More time in the basin might change that, but she was only there so much.

Shaking her head to redistribute her mane, she cast a look around before letting her eyes fall upon the healer. "You wandering with a purpose today?" It was a simple yes or no question, letting Tor add what she wanted or withhold information. Unlike some of her fellow kind she had some respect for the marble patched lady, even if she hardly knew her. She had given Faelene a great deal of help, if she had not she would probably be carrying a very limp leg, and still sporting bare skin. It wasn't hard to have gratitude for that. Faelene couldn't help wonder where Tor resided. Evey where, depending the flavor of the week? It was something she held in, knowing it wasn't always best to speak questions out of curiosity.

It was a bit strange to be asked how she was doing. Only one bothered with such questions, and she always wanted to assure him she was fine. "I'm alright, my wounds healed very well thanks to you," her muzzle lifted in a small smile. "How have you been? Off healing more stubborn Unicorns? Or do you find more pleasant company to help?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empty in the valley of your heart - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 11:49 AM