the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

How had Faelene fallen in with a bunch of unicorns stealing all over the land? The black lady seemed a respectable mare, like... ah, Tor didn't know. And did she mean that she didn't like Tor? Confusing herself Tor was, and so she decided to forget it. Tor watched in one of the glassy mirrors as the black unicorn hauled herself to silver hooves, the shape distorted and curled and compacted and lengthened like taffy in the twisted walls.

"Wanderers don't normally have a purpose, Faelene, otherwise they would be travelers." Tor replied, a little more than warranted for a yes or no question, but truth regardless. She chuckled, warm chocolate eyes lifting slightly to meet Faelene's. What was special about Tor was that she never felt the need to avoid strangers, even if she did like her moving and traveling and wandering.

"There's no need to thank me for doing something anyone would do if they were in my position," The draft assured her. "I've been well, although life seems to get only more complicated." Tor paused, trying to decide if she should really unload some of her worries to the black mare. No, it would be rude.

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empyt in the valley of your heart - by Tor - 12-09-2012, 01:19 PM