the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Faelene had ended up with the group of Unicorns because of the horn upon her head, and being born as a slave, taught to fear Equine, and their guards (more like puppets) of Pegasi. It was by no sheer luck she had come to Helovia, her dear friend had helped her escape and Faelene had been worried her master would not end the hunt. Alexandra had been right, Helovia was an entirely different world. Since those months ago Faelene had come to make friends of the other species, and see the world was filled with good and bad no matter what someone had or didn't.

"So you're a traveling healer?" She queried, with a brow raised out of curiosity, and a lilt to her alto voice. The sound of the marbled draft's chuckle such a strange, but beautiful sound. "Whatever you are, you must feel you have a purpose...." A quick pull of air, she let it fall from her nostrils with a definite sound, lifting one of her hind legs in a more relaxed position. Tor could do things, make a difference. Faelene didn't feel much that way. Sooner or later she would have to pick a side, and stick with it.

Light laughter tickled her throat. What is your position exactly?" The question had a tease to it, as Faelene did not understand it one bit. Why Tor did what she did, or who she aligned herself with. "I think if you had not come along I would not have found anyone who wished to help who could, and by now I would have had a rotten leg, as the Gods are exactly fond to talk to me, so I will thank you for your kind deed and one day wish to return the gesture." There was a steel look to her eyes just daring her to brush it by again like it meant nothing. Faelene was aware what could have happened, when the wound had been inflicted it had crossed her mind as she had seen many of her kind fall to infection. When the lady with white locks spoke the red maned looks softened, and a wry grin marked her lips. "What you find yourself with too many friends, and in all the wrong places?" Faelene knew complicated, what wasn't? She only wasn't sure if it was good she was amused by Tor's comment. It might mean she found humor in anothers same torment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empty in the valley of your heart - by Faelene - 12-09-2012, 08:28 PM