the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

The light side of Faelene was not lost on Tor, seeming to have thought she was a wanderer as well. Even if what Faelene had seen of her it was in these parts the red maned had thought she lived else where. It was something they had in common, no specific home, but maybe places that called to them. Tor was likely more welcome around than Faelene would be, the Basin the only place she better stay away from. Mauja not around who knew what would happen.

Faelene's face took on a more empty facade, lines sleeked out, and thoughtfulness to her silver gaze. It seemed there was more they had in common, not for certain. "It's hard, life tugs in many a direction. Soon as you put one foot forward, it is pushing you back." That was how she would describe it, hardly anything made sense, but she should stop interpreting it all at once. A grin nothing of humor, just bitter sweet was easy enough to see on her lips at the draft's reply. "I'm glad someone can see it that way, I'm not sure I ever could." It was not something hard to admit, despite making her look a bit grim and cynic. It was easier to accept things at face value for what they were, than pretend. Hope, curse it for being the easiest thing to feel.

The lady's head relaxed, facade perking with interest at Tor's own confessions. It made Faelene relieved, and her heart heavy at the same time. She missed the ivory spotted stallion, but did not interrupt the healer. It sounded familiar, though it seemed Tor's life was beating Faelene's in the grandest mess. Silent for a time, she collected her thoughts, feeling torn. "Mauja is indisposed, least that was what we were told and Psyche is are Lady now so I would advise you to stay clear of the Basin. But, I do understand it's hard when you friends are not one in the same, and you feel inclined to protect and help them. Maybe, you'll find a way to honor that...take one day at a time. See who really matters to you... Mauja gone, that's one less for you any way right?" She half rambled, not sure herself. She felt she would fail in all matters. Keeping Leander's heart whole, her friendship with Lace, and remaining true to the Basin? What the hell was she thinking?

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empty in the valley of your heart - by Faelene - 12-16-2012, 08:22 PM