the Rift

it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

Could a soul be solid white? There had to be solid red. But, solid white, clean and pure? No stains that blemished, and tainted. A child born, left untouched, under no influence was. How soon they were corrupted directly or indirectly. Tor could quite be the closest thing Faelene had met here with a white soul. Everyone else it was not hard to see the streaks. Faelene was nothing different. "No kidding,"she murmured, light tones of humor threaded through her voice. How easier to laugh at it's poor ways, than try to fight against them.

The red maned for her own purposes was trying to figure out what made Tor. Why she helped, true kindness was infrequent. Even then a kind thought could have weighed intentions, and wants beneath. Tor didn't seem very manipulative. She seemed to know at some point she would have to decide what direction to take, as Faelene.

"I don't know, there is something more to him not being here. But.." she let out a rough sigh. "I could be wrong, my instincts don't exactly come with certainty." She quickly added feeling there was nothing else to say. She only had,but hope he would return and take his place. She didn't know why she believed it would help her sort her own mess.

An ear quirked back, and she gave a lazy twitch of her tail. "I have no want to walk till morning, so I'll stay here." There were no more smiles, Tor wouldn't see them any way. Faelene swung around to the entrance, she would stand guard, think that sleep might come to her too.

[end]

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: it's empty in the valley of your heart [closed] - by Faelene - 01-11-2013, 12:14 AM