the Rift

i see it's me you fear...[Complete]

Maldecir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

You left me here like a chalk outline

On the sidewalk waiting for the rain to wash away

Maldecir returned Lace's smile with his own. Following the grulla brute, the strange creature listened quietly as the other stallion explained the place that he will soon call home. His smile turned a tad sly as he thought of those who needed protected. With the spanish stallion residing in the herd, the danger of being dragged off like a piece of dead flesh will lessen, and soon disappear.

As they continued on, Lace described the land. Maldecir followed behind him, eyes bouncing from the stallion to the small dragon that sat quietly. It looked, almost stared, at him. He wasn't uncomfortable, but it's eyes seemed to sear into him. Lengthing his stride, he came up beside Lace.

"Justice and equality are vital. Life and society would be overrun with wild and angry souls without. La anarquía y el caos. " He started to think about the types of beings that he has seen. It wasn't the first time he spied a dragon, but the ones that he knows are stories high, destructive creatures. Lace's companion seemed tame enough. It would be impossible to list the many fantasic creatures that the stallion has come across.

With a smile on his face, his heart started to beat with exitement. The path in front of him was brighter than the past behind. He finally found a place that others might see him for him, past the black eyes and blood colors.

Word Count: 238
OOC: sweet! a warrior would be awesome...what exactly do i have to fill out with the profile?

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
i see it's me you fear...[Complete] - by Maldecir - 12-08-2012, 08:55 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 01:53 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 03:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[OPEN] - by Lace - 12-09-2012, 05:16 PM
RE: i see it's me you fear...[Complete] - by Maldecir - 12-09-2012, 05:58 PM