the Rift

Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Normally Phaedra rarely walked anywhere; she much preferred taking the skies. Not only was it must faster, but her lithe frame had been built to navigate air currents, not tree branches. Still, Apollo, being a Unicorn, could not follow herself or Alcina into the air. So they walked. Luckily the Threshold border onto the Deep Forest, which would be their new home. Phaedra had heard stirrings that something had happened to Ophelia, but they were only whispers she had picked up, while stalking her latest target Leander. Regardless, Ktulu would be a good one for the two stallions to meet. She judged Alcina as probably following her anyways, and becoming a warrior. Apollo on the other hand...well, she wasn't so sure about him. But that was for Ktu to decide, not her.

These musing's kept Phae fairly silent during their brief trek, although every now and then she would cast her gaze behind her to ensure the two stallions were following; winking at them or pretending to halt suddenly so they were forced to bump into her. She wasn't much for idle chit-chat, but no reason their walk shouldn't be enjoyable. As they entered the forest, Phae grimaced. The canopy overhead was thick enough to block out the light, and they ventured deeper, the tree's grew so tightly together that she was forced to press her wings closer to her sides. Part of her mind always panicked being in the forest, even though this technically was her home. Phae's flight instinct had always been stronger than her fight instinct; and she was the fastest flyer she knew. Almost... her mind reminded he darkly. Stifling these thoughts, Phae raised her head so as not to alert the two stallions to her unease.

When she decided they were deep enough, she halted. She flicked an ear forward curiously, listening for movement. The acoustics here oddly made listening for the approach of another incredibly difficult, as it was impossible to pinpoint where the sound was coming from. Still, Phae believed she would see Ktu's bear-cub before she saw the warrior mare; he still seemed too playful and young to be much of a sneaker, yet. But maybe not.. "Ktulu." She called, her voice loud and clear, displaying none of the apprehension she felt of meeting her leader.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Messages In This Thread
Get lost and then get found [Alcina, Apollo, Ktu, Grey, Open] - by Phaedra - 12-09-2012, 07:33 PM