the Rift

Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open]

Tolio Posts: 110
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 Years 8 Months Buff: NOVICE
Brit

While Myrddin and Leyra entangled themselves in conversation, Tolio faded into his own little world. He knew about the Haruspex, but Leyra seemed far more interested in the wise old man than the girly chestnut. On the other hand her daughter seemed quite bored with the conversation, and demanded attention from her mother once again. Receiving a sharp look and another nip from the older mare, seeming rather startled and unhappy with the action. Turning instead towards Tolio to smile endearingly at him. Tolio inwardly melted, smiling back and lowering his head to her again. "What do you like to do for fun, Frost?" Not at all feeling silly for striking up a conversation with the adorable babe. He wanted to cuddle and coo over her, spoil her rotten with attention. He absolutely adored children.

Leyra drew his attention again as he was stepping back into the pool, staying close enough to remain in conversation with Frost. Giving a wry grin in return to her words. "Psyche has extended to me a position in her ranks. I already intend to agree, though I haven't had the time. I may not have their scent on me, but I am a Basin member in every other way. She would gladly accept you either way, I apologize if my allegiance confused you miss." Smiling pleasantly and laughing it away. He knew in that moment that he'd made a decision. He would stay with the Basin. Now he just had to tell Psyche. Apologizing softly to Myrddin, listening to his hoarse laugh. Turning to Frost with a sigh as the two engaged once again, Leyra seeming enchanted by the idea the Haruspex could converse with the Time God. "I get rather bored sometimes, you know? You're quite a ray of sunshine for me, Frost. You're mother is very lucky." Grinning at that. He'd come here with a heavy heart, but little Frost was lifting it easily. Oh how dearly he wanted a child of his own, tucked safe to his side. Frost was nothing like him in appearance, but he couldn't help but compare her sweet personality to the child he could possibly never have.

Messages In This Thread
Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-09-2012, 08:33 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-12-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-17-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-17-2012, 09:15 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-19-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Leyra - 12-19-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Tolio - 12-19-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: Watch Your Mask, Clown [Open] - by Myrddin - 12-23-2012, 12:52 PM